Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween


Our Chicken Little! Carden actually did some trick-or-treating. It was cute seeing him follow his cousins up to each house to get some candy! He was lucky that they thought he was so cute that he ended up getting more than one piece of candy at each house!! Carden was content with the candy he got after just a few houses. The rest of the way he sat in the jogging stroller relaxing and eating a sucker!

WHAT cute PUMPKINS!!! Justin and I didn't even carve a pumpkin this year how sad huh. I don't think we carved pumpkins last year either. Next year we better get with it for Halloween! Luckily we made it to some trick or treating around the neighborhood. I was actually able to walk around with everyone being 35 weeks pregnant with twins!

We had a great Halloween with the Glenn family! They invited us over for some YUMMY white chili and we brought the corn bread! It was a great meal. We then went trick or treating around their neighborhood and it was so fun seeing them all run to each house to fill their bags with treats! THANKS GLENN family for letting us come with you guys!! It was so MUCH FUN!

7 comments:

hayley said...

I can't believe he kept the head on!! Too cute:) You are amazing prego lady, really, I don't think I could walk that far pregnant with one at 28 weeks:) Keep going, 37 weeks!!!

Michelle Sweeney said...

ha ha i love the big head! He is so cute! Like Hayley said- you are amazing Marin! I hope to be like you someday! :)

steveandjonelle said...

I love the chicken little costume. Wht a cute idea. Happy Halloween.

Makenna said...

We need a baby update....you are like super woman!

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

That costume is so cute! What a neat idea! People are always willing to hand out more candy to cute little kids like Carden! Looks like you guys had fun!

Erin and James Sweeney said...

Oh how cute, chicken little, that's great! He's getting so big, we can't wait to see him!

Kierstin said...

We're so glad you guys could come. It always makes the evening more fun.

We're still waiting for our midnight labor call so don't let us down.