Well I made it to 37 weeks with twins and still no sign of going into labor. I have had a few contractions here and there but for the most part can't feel them. I went to the hospital for the non-stress test and the lady kept saying, "Oh they are just having too much fun in there! These babies look happy and beautiful!" I don't know how she was saying they looked beautiful, I guess their activity level and heart beats just looked so beautiful to her! I kept telling her that I felt like the girl was getting squished by her brother but the lady (Maureen) kept saying that this girl is kickin and teasin him!
I really am getting so excited to meet these two babies! I am kind of sad that they aren't going to be premies but I am thankful that they will probably have no complications and will be able to come home right away! Things couldn't be better with how everything is timed out. Justin's last week of class is the day before the babies should arrive, which means at least Justin can be around for a few days before he has to study for his FINALS!!!
For the most part I still feel good. Evenings and nights are the hardest time. But my body is still feeling good. I even walked to the park today with Carden (it was probably two miles). I was kind of nervous but I didn't feel like anything would really happen. I'm so thankful that I have not had to go on bed rest through this whole pregnancy!! That would have been so hard.
Thank you everyone for all the love and support! We seriously couldn't have made it this far without ALL of you! We can't wait to introduce you all to BROOKE and RHEAD (only 7 more days!)!!
8 comments:
i cant belive you carried all the way to full term!!! I dont think i know anyone with twins who carried full term! Thats awesome!! i cant believe you walked 2 miles and were fine, thats amazing! Im so excited! Post pics of them asap
I've got to ask.....why are you sad that they won't be preemies????
Trust me, it's a bigger blessing than you'll ever know that they're not.
Two miles? I don't even walk that much without being pregnant. You go!
I understand wanting a little baby and we all know that will never happen with me. Working in NICU I wanted 5 pound babies so bad. They seemed so healthy compared to the one pounders:) I remember holding 5 pound twins one with each hand and loving it.
That's so awesome you feel so good still! I couldn't imagine carrying two babies, I would complain like crazy probably! We are thinking of you! cant wait to see pictures!
Marin- Hi! It is Emily Hansen (now Emily Dalton) from the Elms and a friend of your sister Hayley. I stumbled upon your blog from her blog. Congrats on your sweet boy and twins coming soon! I am so happy for you. Way to go for carrying them to full term. It will be such a blessing to have healthy babies. If you want to take a look at my blog email me at emilymariedalton@yahoo.com and I will send you an invite. Congrats and good luck! I will definitely check back for pictures. (=
Marin, I thought with your tiny little body that you probably wouldn't make it full term, but I'm so SO glad you made it and that your babies are HEALTHY and HAPPY and that YOU are feeling good!!! What a blessing! YAY!!! :)
Love you guys!
Congrats on making it full term. That is very exciting that you only have to wait 1 more week to see your babies! Good luck with everything.
Post a Comment