Saturday, November 14, 2009

GREAT Saturday!



I just love this FACE!! Carden loves to eat and I love watching him EAT! I was trying to get him to show me his muscles. Lately when I ask him where his muscles are he will flex for me. It is really cute. Carden's new words this month are: FISHHHH, Watch, CHEESE, and hmmm I think those are it. He is starting to talk more and more and it is just so FUN!

Saturday afternoon we went and watched BYU FOOTBALL at the Glenns! It was really fun. The kids played in Asia's room and were having their own DANCE party! It was really cute! We also ate some REALLY GOOD sloppy joes as well as homemade granola. Thanks GLENN FAMILY!


We had such a great day today. Justin watched Carden so I could hang out ONE last time with all the girls for a BABY shower in honor of Yaneth White. She is actually due December 6th and I was supposed to be due December 5th!! It would have been fun to both be in the hospital at the same time, but I guess our little babies will still be close!

I was excited to bring some baby games to the party and we played the animal matching game, the estimating M&M jar, and belly, as well as baby rhythms and the Yaneth Baby poem! It was a lot of fun to be with all the girls and be able to laugh and celebrate! It has been so fun being pregnant with SOOO many wonderful ladies in our ward! It is crazy that there has been a birth almost every MONTH this FALL and will continue into winter!! So exciting!

2 comments:

Katy said...

these pictures of everyone together made me so sad :( I am missing Sac.

Tiffany Kadani said...

What a fun weekend! Go BYU!