Sunday, November 29, 2009

Brooke Rolls OVER!!!



In only her TENTH day of mortal existence...Brooke is rolling over!!! And this wasn't some one-time fluke thing...she's done it 5 or 6 more times tonight. Crazy.

6 comments:

A Roper said...

Whoa! That's amazing! No wonder you were so uncomfortable when you were pregnant! Haha! How are you doing????

hayley said...

She is a little tight body, just like her mama! Amazing, she is not even 40 weeks yet:)

Lauren said...

Amazing!

Ashley Smith said...

I cant believe it!! Halle isnt even rolling over yet! We're trying to work on that- i know its because i have never been good at getting her "tummy time" in every day! SO many cute pictures!

Bethany said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Amazing!

Ashley A. said...

That was amazing!! I was impressed with Nate doing it at 7 weeks but she blows me away! I love all of the new pictures. They are so beautiful.