Tuesday, November 17, 2009

So DONE

AHHHHHHHHHH I can't take two more nights of being pregnant! I think I slept a total of 4 hours last night and then three the other night. I am so uncomfortable. I had to go the bathroom at midnight, 3am, 4am, and 5am. I had to eat at midnight and 4am. I WAY rather being waking up to some CUTE babies than this HUGE FAT tummy! I really wish they would just come out. But I guess it is good since Justin has a HUGE presentation tomorrow night. I just really dread two more nights. My poor body has had it.

9 comments:

Ashley A. said...

Oh, I'm so sorry Marin. That must be horrible. We're keeping you guys in our prayers!

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

Sorry girl! It's funny how later on we look back and think..."oh it really wasn't that bad"...when really we've been not sleeping and miserable for so long that we're totally done. I couldn't sleep for the last 6 weeks with Sam and I'm pretty sure I cried almost every day. You're almost almost almost there!

The Harrisons said...

You are so close! Hang in there!

Tiffany Kadani said...

You're a trooper. I would have called my doctor at his home demanding to be induced. No, I would have showed up at his door.

A Roper said...

The last week is a killer! Hang in there! I'm so excited for you!!!

TheRapunzelGirl said...

hang in there cousin!! you'll make it. your sweet family is in my prayers!

hayley said...

It's so close!!! I hope it all goes well:) love you

Margaret said...

T minus 2 days!!!!!

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

Tomorrow's the day (unless I've missed something). Good luck!!! Hope all goes smoothly!