pic 1 - brooke waiting for rhead to come out. she laid like this the whole time, which is exactly how carden sleeps!
pic 2 - marin and justin in the L&D room just after everything
pic 3 - justin holding his little girl
pic 4 - marin with the babies and dr. livingston
pic 5 - brooke and rhead snuggled up together again! (brooke on left, rhead on right)
18 comments:
Yess, I'm the first comment! I've been glued to the computer waiting to find out...
Yay!!!! So glad everything went so well. What a blessing. They are beautiful!! I can't wait to find out their stats. They look about the same size!
Yay! It's all over!! I'm so glad that everything went so well and that you were able to do it all the natural way! I'm so excited for you guys!
Congrats!! I'm glad that everything went well. They both look so precious! Hopefully we will get to see them soon!
CONGRATS!!! marin you are such a trooper!! i'm so in awe of you my cousin!
what a beautiful addition to your little family!!
janette
cThey are beautiful, Marin! Congratulations! I'm so glad things went well!!! :)
WOW! Congrats! They are so amazing- I am glad everything went smooth and well and that everyone is SO healthy!
Hurray!
Enjoy.
Katy
Congrats!! I wish you a quick recovery and happy babyx2!! :)
Congrats! Beautiful babies!
Hey Dr. Livingston delivered maya as well!!! I actually really loved her! The babies are so cute! Good luck with your precious twins!
Oh - they are both soooo darling!! We're so excited for you guys!!!
Brooke doesn't look much smaller than her brother... how much did they end up weighing?
Congrats!! they are so cute. We are reaaly happy for both of you.
Congratulations! I am glad to hear that everything went well, and that now you can put the pregnancy behind you and enjoy your new babies. Good luck with everything!
Congrats! You guys make such pretty babies! Im glad everything went so smooth for your delivery! Good luck with everything.
HOORAY! I'm so glad they are here (i'm sure you are MUCH more glad). They are very sweet! Congrats!
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. What cute babies.
Awesome! Congratulations guys. THey look beautiful!
Congratulations! They're absolutely amazing! Good work Mom! Can't wait to see them in person!
Post a Comment