Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Carden the EATER



I am just in a blogging mood and I should have taken out the camera at dinner time! Carden is just so dang cute to me. I just love him so much. Lately he has been very moody and I think it is because of me. I really felt like this whole week Carden has just been not liking his Mommy. He cries when Daddy leaves for school and then is SOOOO happy when he comes home and just wants his DADDY!! It is really cute, but then at the same time hard. I feel like he gets mad when I hold him b/c there is the HUGE belly in the way. Carden has also been pretty fussy. Not like really fussy but he has been doing this fake kind of fuss that is just kind of annoying because he won't use his words to tell us what he wants. He is getting really good at saying things. You have to hear him say "crash" it is just so cute. His little mouth and smile are just great! I also love it when he says, "where is it?"

But anyways tonight at dinner it was just Carden and I (which is pretty much how every night is since Justin has classes till 9:30pm!) and we made red beef stroganoff with steamed broccoli and carrots. Carden ate all of it. He was even picking out my carrots and broccoli on my plate to eat. He ate the meat and the mushrooms! I am just amazed at what a good eater Carden is! I really don't know what I will do if I get a picky eater (which is how I was!). I guess I really need to start steaming more vegetables for dinner. My mom was always good at having at least one serving of stemmed vegetables as well as a salad for dinner every night. Justin and I always eat a salad or some kind of vegetable but I guess I should just always have a steamed one since Carden loves it and needs it!

5 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

Wow, I sure wish my kid was less picky! I can hardly get him to keep a vegetable on his plate or touch anything that we make for dinner. Lucky you!

Judd Sarah and Jackson said...

Jackson has been really whinney too. I think they are coming into their terrible-twos. It's not teeth. He's not sick. He is just being a brat. And yes he is still cute too. But MY GOODNESS what a brat he can be! He is not using his words either and he get frustrated SO EASILY. he just snaps! And I think it's because of me too! I have less patience with him so he had less patience with me!! I have just over two weeks till this babe comes and I am SO tired! I don't know what I am going to do with two kids, let alone three!

Brynley said...

he is a CHUNK!!! I don't know how you carry him.

hayley said...

That boy is solid:) And completely adorable

Anonymous said...

Carden's a Sweeney boy!