What beautiful children! (Hey noticed your anniversary was yesterday- Happy 4 years! That is also exciting.) I'm impressed with how healthy they are. Landon was only 6lbs 4 oz when he was born. Good job staying healthy for those babies! I hope you get a nap in at some point :)
So cute guys. It's so funny trying to figure out who they look like. On the one hand, I think Brooke looks like Marin and Rhead looks like Justin. But then in other pictures, they both look like Jaren! Go figure.
So glad all went well. We love you. And missed you at the wedding.
7 comments:
What beautiful children! (Hey noticed your anniversary was yesterday- Happy 4 years! That is also exciting.) I'm impressed with how healthy they are. Landon was only 6lbs 4 oz when he was born. Good job staying healthy for those babies! I hope you get a nap in at some point :)
sooo cute! I love rhead in the boys picture, so animated:)
So cute guys. It's so funny trying to figure out who they look like. On the one hand, I think Brooke looks like Marin and Rhead looks like Justin. But then in other pictures, they both look like Jaren! Go figure.
So glad all went well. We love you. And missed you at the wedding.
Lizzy
Wow Rhead is exactly what my ONE child just was! You are amazing for carrying 2!
Cute! Can't wait to meet them.
Are you guys going home for Thanksgiving?
Oh my gosh I'm dying over how cute these pictures are! Can't wait to see them! Hope you're doing well let me know if you need anything
They are beautiful guys! Congrats! We are so happy for you, and that everything went so well!
Post a Comment