I can't believe it has already been over a week since the delivery of Brooke and Rhead. I really can't even believe how smooth that whole day went. It was the neatest experience and so very different from Carden's birth. I am so thankful for every one's love, support, and prayers. We had the most smooth delivery. I was so thankful that we had the twins before 7pm. The whole day I was having contractions with no pain and seriously I was sad that Justin and I didn't bring games to play the whole day in the hospital! My body pretty much dilated to a 6 without any pain, then they broke my water and things picked up. My epidural went well but then when I was pushing I asked for more but my doctor said no! I didn't complain because I knew that she wanted me to deliver these babies vaginally as much as I did. SO I just put my concentration and all my energy into pushing. It was so hard but soooooo amazing to feel TWO babies come into this world! I am so thankful that my Heavenly Father sent Justin and I two sweet spirits into our home. Everyday has been so amazing to see these little babies both healthy and strong.
Overall things have gone really well with adapting to the change. I'm not going to lie though that nursing has been rough. Not as rough as with Carden but still it is always hard because our babies just don't gain weight quick enough to make the DOCTORS happy. Luckily Rhead and Brooke are gaining weight just at the cut off. I feel like my milk is up and hopefully things will continue to go well. I LOVE having two babies. It is so neat to hold two little babies in your arms. It is so fun to put them together in the crib and see them snuggling up to each other. Here are just a few pictures of the twins. Rhead looks like a Livingston/Anderson to me with his round chin and straight narrow nose and Brooke looks just like her Aunt Michelle to me with her red pouty lips! It will be so fun to see how much they change.
6 comments:
They are so beautiful Marin! I am so happy that you had such a smooth delivery. :)
Beautiful babies! Love the snuggles!
Absolutely beautiful! They are just amazing and beautiful. I can't wait to see them next weekend! I'm so glad you are all doing well. I love our ichats! Your sweet little family of five is just perfect.
I LOVE the picture with their faces together. I can't imagine having two at once to nurse. I'm glad you're up for the challenge. Call me if you need anything!
Love them, Love them, Love them!!! Ah i cant wait to see them!
Congratulations you guys!! I can hardly believe you are parents of twins. What a miracle. :)
Post a Comment