Thursday, October 29, 2009
Autumn Harvest Wreath
Okay so there is this really cute "Autumn Harvest Wreath" from Crate and Barrel that I really want. It has all the colors that I am trying to incorporate into my family room and kitchen!! I wanted to post a picture but they don't have it online! Weird because they just sent me their magazine and it is in there. But anyways, I am hoping it goes on sale so I can buy it with the WEDDING money that Justin and I still have on our Crate and Barrel card (I know we are so crazy that we still have wedding money left!). Or maybe I will have to go around and see what the craft stores have so that maybe I can get crafty and make one just like it!!! But seeing I'm not very crafty I hope it will just be at the store and on sale so I can just buy it! But it is just really cute with orange, green, red, and brown!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I wanted to make a wreath for fall, but by the time I got to the register I was paying 40 bucks when I could just buy one for 25 or 30. SO, I say just buy it
Hey I was reading back on your last few posts and I think you should try for a vaginal delivery too. Like kat said, once you have a c-section it is hard to find a Dr who will deliver you vaginally. AND after the first baby comes the second one really will just slip out. PLUS you already delivered a 7?lb baby 19 months ago so delivering two 4 or 5 lb babies will be alot easier. Plus you are SUPER in shape. You can do it!
Post a Comment