
Family Night- they boys wanted to COOK! Carden loves helping Daddy in the Kitchen!

I love this picture. Carden is trying to see what his Daddy is making! (Justin just got back from his 8 mile bike ride, sweaty!)

Carden pulled out all the utensils!

Mommy just got to sit and watch and ENJOY!

The FINAL PRODUCT!
Well for family night the boys decided to make dinner! Carden loves being in the kitchen with Daddy! He was helping him the whole time. Daddy made this YUMMY 11 layer PIZZA dish.
7 comments:
Mmm, that looks really good. Maybe you could share the recipe?
And how cute are your boys! So tender.
I need to call you back and catch up!!
so nice to have a husband that cooks. I think those are watermelon ice cubes?? I want some!! Make sure carden doesn't get burned.
One more thing...when I was that pregant with twins Paul and sam cooked me dinner it was out of a box. I think I took the picture with my phone. YOu might have it saved. I just thought it was funny to think we are going through the same thing, but I know justin cooks alot more for you. =)
I want to know the recipe too! I love it when Hyrum cooks, he gets so serious. What sweet boys!
always somethin' good cookin' in the sweeney kitchen!
Looks a little better the CEC pizza. I want to enjoy. I am sure the Glenn grown basil made all the difference.
YuM! I love that Justin likes to cook... how lucky are you??
Post a Comment