Sunday, October 18, 2009

Some more Thoughts

The Girls: Whitney, Lindsay, Yaneth, Spring, Chelsey, and Ashley Becky, my old room mate from BYU!


Wow, Justin and I are just go grateful for everyone who has already helped us prepare for these twins to come. We can't believe all the generous things people have just given us. For instance, I met this girl at the park the other day and she had fraternal boy/girl twins that were due exactly when I was due. She delivered them at 36 weeks so they came on November 9th! Their names are Emma and Ethan. How cute huh? But anyways we were talking all about the delivery and she was so nice telling me that everything will go well even if I have to have a c-section. We talked a lot about the doctors apts, stress testing, ultrasounds, and weight and nursing problems. It was great talking to her. She then told me that I could come by and have anything that we needed! Can you believe this? I couldn't believe she would offer a complete stranger things like a baby swing, bouncy seat, clothes, TWO infant carriers!! What a blessing it has been. Justin and I don't need anything. We even had my Aunt lend us a crib that is now set up in Carden's room. We will be using my Mom's pack-and-play for our room. We are just so thankful for the generous gifts and services that so many have given to us.

Then the girls in our ward threw a little get together baby shower for me! I can't believe they even did this. It was so much fun just having everyone there to celebrate and chat and eat some good food. I kept telling them that I didn't need a shower, but it really was nice being with all the girls.

My heart is just so full right now. I am so thankful for friends and family members and even strangers that have encouraged me to just keep going with this pregnancy! It has been such a strength. I really don't think I would have made it THIS far if it wasn't for all of you! I am so thankful that everything is going well. I really think that I will make it to the end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well, it'll be perfect b/c then someday when i have babies i can use your stuff...don't worry, you have a few years. ha! marin, i am so glad you have such fantastic help!! how's about i'll clean your teeth?