Carden is now 18 months, which means that he gets to go to nursery this Sunday! Wooo hoo. He is so excited (actually Mommy and Daddy are more excited!) But he also had to get his 18 month check up. Here are his measurements
Height: 33 and 1/4"
Weight: 26.6lbs.
Head: 49.6 cm
He has a LARGE head, 90th percentile! The twin have large heads too! It all comes from Daddy! Carden is going to be our little DENTIST (Mommy only hopes!) since he is so smart and is obsessed with toothpaste and toothbrushes!
Carden is growing quite well! He needs to start talking more, which means I should probably get rid of the binkie. He does say Momma, Dada, Where is it, More. bye bye, and I think that is about it. He loves reading books and we do read to him a lot so hopefully the words will come.
Carden SOMEHOW has LOW IRON? I don't know how it is even possible since he eats EVERYTHING!!! I really don't know what else I can do!
6 comments:
Oh, he is SO darling!!! I can't stand it! Can we live closer to each other so I can squeeze him?? I am so excited for 2 more Sweeney babies I can hardly stand it!!!
what a cute little man!!
Found your blog! Can't wait to see Carden in nursery!
I don't think there is correlation between eating tooth paste and becoming a dentist. I ate a ton of tooth paste as a kid and all it did was gross Hayley out. To this day she can't hardly touch tooth paste with out gagging. LOL.
I am glad Carden so big. It makes me feel a tiny bit less bad when Chase picks on him. Chase better watch!!
are you making it? I would be having the babies in two weeks and one day. Rest up!!! We love you!! I don't know about the iron thing. I'm glad carden gets to go to nursery. hopefully he doesn't get a cold. All three of my children have colds. but it is 50 degrees here.
Welcome to the world of low iron. Who knows, my boys have low iron every time too. So do I! Those clothes are really cute and I know I am always ready to switch out the maternity stuff. Hang in there, you are getting so close. What KP said is true, toothpaste totally grosses me out. I don't get it, it's the weirdest thing.
Post a Comment