Well baby center just emailed me what is happening at 33 weeks. "Your baby weighs a little over 4 pounds (heft a pineapple) and has passed the 17-inch mark. He's rapidly losing that wrinkled, alien look and his skeleton is hardening." But this is happening to TWO babies inside me not one!! So really I am carrying close to 8 maybe 9 pounds in just baby!! I have an ultrasound this coming week so we will see how things are progressing. I have been feeling really good lately but it is still really HEAVY. I am all bandaged up which has really helped with this pregnancy with wearing the pregnancy belt and the compression stalkings. I feel like a CLOWN almost every day but it is well worth it to not have aching legs or feel like my baby is going to pop right out!!! I really can't wait to wear normal clothes and be able to sleep without all this weight!
Carden is just so much fun! I really can't believe that I am going to have two more babies to LOVE. My sister just had her fourth baby and she is just so cute. It made me so excited that I have TWO babies to love and take care of even though I know it is going to be so CRAZY! I really hope this time through that my hormones don't go crazy. I just remember what it was like after Carden was born and everything seems so BIG and everything seemed to be SO EMOTIONAL. I just hope I can keep my head and be more patient, loving, and understanding. I don't want to freak out if the babies can't nurse right away (but I know I will!) but still I don't want to freak out if they have to go to the NICU (oh but I will just be so sad). I just really want to have more faith with this whole transition. I know that it probably won't happen b/c when the time comes it seems like you turn into this different person. You feel so much stress since you are caring for MORE than just yourself. I just hope that anyone who comes to visit me that they will understand that things are just crazy after you have a baby. You don't feel yourself and your just so worried about every little thing. I just hope that maybe this time around that I will remember that everything DOES WORK out. All those small little things will recover themselves.
I am looking forward to having these twins. I really have started to like my doctors more and I really feel like everything will go well. I hope that I will make it until at least 36 weeks! I have decided to retire my rollerblading outings until after these babies are born! I probably will start walking less and hopefully will rest more.
Carden and I will just have to go to the library and sit and read. He is getting so good at pointing to things when I say "where is the dog? or cat? or balloon? or frog? or motorcycle? or bike?" It is really fun to see him think and be able to understand. He loves doing the monkey bars at the park. I can't believe how long he can hang on by himself holding his body weight! He also loves climbing up any ladder. He still drop kicks soccer balls and even balls smaller than that without missing! He loves to put his head on my belly and listen to the babies. He also loves to push in my belly button! I can't wait until that goes back in again. It is so embarrassing to have your belly button always sticking out. Thank goodness for innies.
As for the picture of the belly. Well maybe this Sunday I can get a shot so everyone can see the WIDTH!!! :)
7 comments:
I cant believe your at 33 weeks! its crazy to think they could come at any time since they're twins! I wish i could come and stay and help you :( It really will be a lot to handle! But luckily you have a good mom and mother-in-law that will be there to help with anything and everything!!
You can make it! Hold out for as long as possible. Your misery will be soooo short compared to a lifetime with your sweet babies! Stay positive and try not to stress! If you need anything let me know!
I'm excited for you. REST please. It is worth it. I didn't rest when I should have. retire the walking also. You are going to be great! They will nurse. I wish I could help you more. Call me anytime.
Marin I just love you. You are such a good mom. I think it takes very special people to have twins. I know everyone goes crazy or loses their tempers at times ESPECIALLY if you are going to have twins! But people like you have a better temprament for it. You are going to be GREAT! I love you. By the way, you explained post pregnancy perfect it is hard!
I am so excited for you Marin! Keep up the good work. You will be a great mother of twins. :)
You're doing so well. I can't believe you're having twins...you're pretty amazing and no one can blame you for freaking a little. Just remember heavenly father has a plan and will take care of you. Good luck good luck, I can't wait to hear the whole story when it goes down!
Good luck with everything! The end of pregnancy is bad enough without it being doubled, but you're hanging in there good. If you need someone to play with Carden, we're definitely up for a play date. :)
Post a Comment