Friday, October 9, 2009

All about ME!


I really thought this skirt looked like me!! ORANGE!!! (our wedding colors!) hee hee.

But I guess really all I will need after this pregnancy is nursing tops!! I've never tried buying a nursing top but it would be wonderful to just be able to nurse without lifting up your shirt!

2 comments:

Judd Sarah and Jackson said...

I love ALL the clothes you posted. I want them too!

Margaret said...

im already ready to not be PG so i can go shopping and get CUTE clothes. I tries squeezing into some clothes yesterday and I think its time to go a size up:( Im not a fan of paying lots and lots of money for clothes I will only wear for 6 months. i llove those jeans! and that skirt is totally you! remindes me of your blue cordaroy (sp?) skirt you had!