Thursday, October 22, 2009

Stress Testing

You guys are just all so sweet! I guess I will feel more like a cow when the nursing begins and never ends!! I'm really not looking forward to nursing. You really do feel like a cow! But I just wanted to post and say that NOW EVERYTHING looks good. Had my first Stress test which is now every week (well they want to do it twice a week but I'm not going to make that drive twice a week). They said the babies look healthy!

3 comments:

A Roper said...

YEAH!!!!!

Unknown said...

So fun! I like that you are making your life less stressful by getting the stress test once a week instead of twice a week. You call the shots - good girl!

Judd Sarah and Jackson said...

Marin, that is so funny that you want to have you baby on the 5th of November becuase that's when the other birthdays are! That is what I want to do with my baby. I even talked to the Dr. and he's okayed it. I'm goin to be induced Nov 20th, bc Jackson's birthday is Jan 20th, might as well keep the number the same right? Anyway everyone thinks im silly. But now I know you are silly with me =O)