Ah! Today when I went in for my Non-stress test they noticed that my blood pressure went up! Not a good sign. It isn't bad but it just went up slightly which means that I have to go in tomorrow to make sure it isn't going up more. So today I have to pretty much do nothing. They don't want me cleaning, doing laundry, etc, etc. I will keep the work down to a minimum but really I don't think I can just lay around all day.
But here is the update. So really on Thursdays I change weeks. SO really my due date is December 3rd and as of right now I am exactly 35 weeks!!! Can you believe I am really 35 weeks? Oh my goodness. I am getting pretty nervous as I think about it. So I try not to think about how far I really am. Next Thursday will be the 5th of November and I will be exactly 36 weeks, which I hope is when the babies will come. This will be a great time since Justin doesn't have class and then we have the weekend to recover and then come home before Justin goes back to school on Monday. This is what I am going to shoot for. Hopefully tomorrow my blood pressure will be fine and hopefully we can make it another week!! Please just keep us in your prayers.
2 comments:
It is normal for your blood pressure to go up a little bit after 32 weeks, so I'm sure you'll be fine. I am so happy that you've carried these babies for so long without complications! :) I am so excited for you!!!
Ok first of all, I cannot believe you have twins in there! You look AMAZING and are not big at all!! As for the breech, our little guy actually wasn't breech he was just posterior - so his head was down but face up. Does that make sense? But we did have an amazing nurse who got him to flip so his head was face down and I'm so thankful for that. She had me put one of those exercise balls (but it was the shape of a peanut) in between my legs while I was lying down and she had me switch from side to side every 20-30 minutes. So I doubt that would work to flip your guy since he is something completely different. Maybe just google ideas and see what comes up for trying to flip the baby. That would be awesome if you could deliver both. Good luck to you and can't wait to see what happens. You'll do great whatever happens!
Post a Comment