Had the ultrasound today with the Perinatologist, Dr. Gilbert. He is such a nice man. The whole clinic was wondering why I hadn't come in sooner and I told them how I kept asking my doctor to refer me but they wouldn't. So lame. But oh well.
So tomorrow I will be at 34 weeks! This is crazy because my little sister delivered her twins at this time. Hopefully this weekend I won't go into labor. I really want to keep them in for at least two more weeks! But things are looking pretty good. I have been feeling good, but oh WOW all the weight is just CRAZY!
Here is the update. Blood pressure: "very good" hasn't been increasing and is low. This time it was 120/80. Weight: 165lbs (okay so really I am a COW! But I'm glad b/c the babies are GROWING!) The Boy is bigger 4 pounds 15 oz. and the girl is only 4 pounds 2 oz. Almost nine pounds of just BABY!! Here is the scary part. The boy is breech! Yikes. The girl is head down and last time was closer to the cervix. This time they didn't tell me who was closer. But anyways who knows what will happen. I guess I better just face the fact that I will most likely have a c-section. The boy will probably not change positions since they are now large and can barely move. I have a stress test tomorrow and hopefully all will go well. They just want to make sure that the little girl is still getting everything she needs and is not "stressed". I am glad to say that at least I am out of the scary zone. If I delivered now things would be pretty much okay.
Justin has a TON of things going on until November 5th so that is the date that we are trying to make. November 5th would be a great day to have the babies. Carden is April 5th and I am Jan. 5th!!! But maybe I could even make it to November 28th (justin is July 28th!). Well we will see! Alright that is it. I am so thankful for everyone who has helped me get this far! It is nice to know that I have a TON of support.
12 comments:
I'm so glad you posted a picture!! You look soooo great! I hope everything goes well for labor and delivery for you and the twins.
For all your talk, you don't look very big at all! :)
I am sure it feels different...
You look adorable and fantastic! You are most certainly NOT a cow! Although once the twins come, you may feel like one even more. ;-D
Sounds like carma says you'll hold out till the 5th. That's what we'll be praying for. (And to make you feel better, Maggie was 9 1/2 pounds of baby -- hard to breath and bend over with all that.)
Love you guys,
Lizzy
good luck... can't wait to hear!
YOU CAN DO IT!!!! Stay positive and stay off your feet! Get your rest while you can. Send Carden to play somewhere every day! (we are available!) No one would mind if you just called them up and asked. :) The more you rest, the better your chances are for keeping them in! You're doing great!!
YOu look amazing! You are not a cow, yet, that is (until the nursing begins:) 165, that's pretty impressive with twins. I am glad everything is going well and I can't wait to meet them. Love you
ohhh my goodness you look FANTASTIC!!! and not just fantastic for carrying twins, but just plain fantastic!!! Im so proud of you and I think about you all the time!
HOW ON EARTH DO YOU LOOK SO AMAZING STILL? Seriously!!!
I'm so excited to see the gorgeous little duo! I can't wait! :)
Love you guys!
Yea! 34 weeks! It's funny to me because I delivered Natalie at 34 weeks and she was 4.15. I can't imagine having twice that inside of me! You're doing such a great job growing these babies. :)
You look like you are only pregnant with 1 baby. I have seen many women larger than you with a singlet. Way to go!
with two babies in your body you weigh only like 2 pounds more than me. hahahahahahah!!!!!!! so hilarious!!!!!!!!!
Wow! I cannot believe how awesome you look. You are still so skinny everywhere else and I would NEVER guess from your tummy size that you are having twins. Amazing!
Post a Comment