Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Boy or Girl?

Marin has her ultrasound tomorrow morning and we'll find out whether we're having a boy or girl?

What's your guess?

It looks like she might be further along than originally thought, so maybe the baby will come in early november, rather than early december?!?! we'll keep you posted with what happens tomorrow.

9 comments:

The Harrisons said...

So fun! I guess a boy because Carden needs someone to rough-house with!

Ashley Clark said...

Boy!

Sarah said...

I'm with the others. Another boy!

Kierstin said...

GIRL!! Keep the streak alive

Kierstin said...

GIRL!! Keep the streak alive

Margaret said...

I say GIRL!!!! Marins gotta have someone to dance around the house with:)

Brynley said...

girl!! yeah 5 girls in 2009

Whit K said...

So....I'm dying to know! I'm saying girl.

Amber said...

Congrats Marin! I'm gonna guess girl. I'm due at the beginning of November, but the baby is already measuring big, so maybe the end of October, so it looks like we are pretty close in our pregnancies.