So I have been kind of looking at double strollers. And here is what I am thinking...
1. "InSTEP - Safari 2008 Double Jogging Stroller" Would be my pick in double strollers!! It is nice and the wheels are really big. The In-Step Double jogger would be nice with the swivel wheel and the reclining positions b/c then I could probably fit Carden in it either in the middle or behind. Plus I do more walking/rollerblading than shopping.
There is also this stroller that I saw on this website that looks like it could be good for both exercising and going places it is called "Combi 7769XX - Twin Sport 2009 Double Stroller." Has anyone heard of it or has one? What do you think?
2. Eddie Bauer Double Stroller- which is a glider and is narrow and you can either face the kids away from each other or towards each other so if I do go places like the store it would be easy to get in and out of the aisles.
3. Or the Graco version or Evenflo Double Stroller that are gliders?
Hmmm what do you think? I really don't know anything about double strollers. I found a great website (http://www.strollers.com/Double-Strollers-C39388.html) for double strollers, but then there is the maclaren double stroller. Hmmm so many different strollers.
7 comments:
Marin congrats on the twins!!! Holy cow who knew you and Brynley would both have them!!!! I saw that you are in AZ, we should get together sometime if you are bored!
So I don't really know a lot about double stollers as well. sorry i'm no help. But I just wanted to say CONGRATS on the twins! And YOU CAN DELIVER THEM NATURAL! My sister-in-law's sister did. So you can too. Just make sure you pick a doctor that supports you in that decision. Seriously I don't see how you couldn't with how active and healthy you have been. I thought I was prego with twins with Lydia and was so grateful I wasn't...but the again a little sad at the same time. Weird I know. But seriously, you are one of the chosen ones to do such a thing as have 3 kids in 2 years. The Lord knows you can do it. So you can. And you will. And we will all be here cheering you on! ;) Although, I think you will do it with flying colors.
Raeanna,
That would be SO FUN to see you. Where do you live? I need your email address.
We have the graco duoglider. We really like it, but you'll need a big trunk to fit it in if you take it anywhere. I guess that's the case with most double strollers though. I've heard the combi strollers are great--very compact. Katy Mcgee had one and LOVED it. I've also heard good things about the double snap and go stroller for the infant seast. Good luck! :)
I am definitely a fan of mine. But it totally depends on what you want it for most.... walking/rollerblading and stuff that you do from home or for running errands and stuff you do from your car. If you want a double for stuff that you do from your car I suggest the double frame that snaps the infant carriers, then you can avoid all the many safety belts of strollers and carseats. But if you are going to get a van, get my double stroller cause like you said you can stick Carden in there somewhere and its pretty portable considering its a jogger. ps- you can totally borrow my infant carrier if you need to.
My friend Katie blogged about it too:
http://littlelucykay.blogspot.com/search?q=double+stroller
get the kind of stroller that has tandem seating instead of side by side. they will fit through more doors without banging into things.
Post a Comment