Do you think this stroller would be good for walking and shopping?? I think maybe this would work for both. But maybe I will just keep looking on craigslist for a double jogger.
I was looking at one like that at babies r us and a mother of twins came up to me and said that the ones with the front and back seat verses the side by side are much better to get around with and get kids in and out with their car seats. She said the side by side is to side to take in anywhere. I guess it depends what you're using it for. I can't say from experience but that was her strong recommendation. Good luck!
here is what the twin mom recommended to me: When the twins were about 15 months old we bought a double jogger called the BOB Revolution. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. It is pretty pricey and a little bulky though. However, I still use it and they fit just fine. I also know you can buy an attachment for it that allows you to attach a car seat. I bet you could use this stroller when the twins are 5 months because they are sitting up at that time.
Marin, I would Definately go for the jogger! they are just SO nice, they are luxury strollers. And you should DEFINATELY wait for one on craigslist or go garage sale shopping, you could save SO much money if you find it anywhere else but the store!
Hi! I would say don't rush into a huge purchase right off---and if you can double duty (i.e. find a stroller you can hook car seats into, etc.) your money will go further. I agree with the front to back thing versus side to side. We loved our first stroller. here is the link: http://www.doubledeckerstroller.com/index.shtml Not cheap, but it folds up pretty nicely and you have the option to buy the toddler seats when they are bigger. Just a suggestion. We've also loved our Peg Perego a lot!! Is Carden going to be walking around while you 'stroll' the other two? Or will you have to have another person with you when you want to go places? Ah! The joys of multiples!! :) Also- check 'once upon a child' for good deals on used ones.
8 comments:
Yikes, I got mine for 160, free shipping from Amazon. They have great prices, I would check Amazon on whatever stroller.
I was looking at one like that at babies r us and a mother of twins came up to me and said that the ones with the front and back seat verses the side by side are much better to get around with and get kids in and out with their car seats. She said the side by side is to side to take in anywhere. I guess it depends what you're using it for. I can't say from experience but that was her strong recommendation. Good luck!
sorry is too wide...
here is what the twin mom recommended to me: When the twins were about 15 months old we bought a double jogger called the BOB Revolution. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. It is pretty pricey and a little bulky though. However, I still use it and they fit just fine. I also know you can buy an attachment for it that allows you to attach a car seat.
I bet you could use this stroller when the twins are 5 months because they are sitting up at that time.
Marin, I would Definately go for the jogger! they are just SO nice, they are luxury strollers. And you should DEFINATELY wait for one on craigslist or go garage sale shopping, you could save SO much money if you find it anywhere else but the store!
Hi!
I would say don't rush into a huge purchase right off---and if you can double duty (i.e. find a stroller you can hook car seats into, etc.) your money will go further. I agree with the front to back thing versus side to side. We loved our first stroller. here is the link: http://www.doubledeckerstroller.com/index.shtml
Not cheap, but it folds up pretty nicely and you have the option to buy the toddler seats when they are bigger. Just a suggestion. We've also loved our Peg Perego a lot!!
Is Carden going to be walking around while you 'stroll' the other two? Or will you have to have another person with you when you want to go places?
Ah! The joys of multiples!! :)
Also- check 'once upon a child' for good deals on used ones.
Combis are great! They are light weight and great quality- that's my vote!
Try CRAIGSLIST!!!
Post a Comment