Friday, July 3, 2009

Well Big News...We're Having...

a BOY and a GIRL! Yes that's right we're having TWINS! No wonder the doctor thought Marin was measuring bigger...there's TWO babies in there!

I'll let Marin post some more later, but we are excited and a little nervous. It's weird to think we'll be a family of FIVE in a few months! Hello mini-van! :)

17 comments:

Jerry and Ashley said...

Wow! Congrats you guys! That's so exciting!

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

That's crazy! I couldn't imagine walking into the ultrasound room and finding two babies in there! Isnt the heart beat finder suppose to tell you that in the beginning?! How exciting though! You guys are so lucky! I have always wanted twins:) Good luck!!

Ashley Clark said...

So, first your sister has twins, now you?! What is going on in those Peterson genes? Congratulations. I am stoked for you. Secretly, it has always been my wish to have twins. :)

Lauren said...

That's soooo exciting!!! And you'll have a boy and a girl so they'll be easier to tell apart :-) Good luck!

Katie said...

Congrats guys! That's crazy, but so fun!

Erin and James Sweeney said...

I have to tell you, I was in shock when James told me. I wanted him to call you yesterday which happened to also be the day of my aunt's wedding which was constantly going . . . and you guys called back in the middle of their luncheon. I could not believe it, I sat there for a couple of minutes saying, "you're joking, come on James be serious" We're excited for you guys, it looks like come December you guys will have your hands full! We'll be excited to see you at Christmas!

Katy said...

WHAT?!! Wow!! Marin that is SO awesome!! HOw crazy for you. One pregancy... two babies?? that is certainly a plus!! You will be wonderful. Congrats. I look forward to more updates!

Sarah said...

What!? How exciting! Girl and boy twins are the cutest!

Ashley A. said...

Holy cow, guys! I couldn't believe it when I read this last night. My sister had twins and didn't find out until their 20 week ultrasound, either. Congratulations! I have always thought boy/girl twins were so cute.

I hope you guys have fun in AZ!

Janessa said...

Get Ready for a ROLLER COASTER RIDE!!! It is a lot of fun having boy/girl twins. Please let me know if you need anything because I'm getting rid of it all. You can have our twin stroller for infant carriers. It is a light frame that you snap the infant car seats in. I was going to sell it but you can just have it! CONGRATS!

Bethany said...

WOW!!! Well done. That will be really exciting! You will get three kids out by the time we only have one. How exciting for you two!

Unknown said...

Who-wee! What a handful! I'm so excited for you guys! CONGRATS!

Whit K said...

Oh my gosh no way!!! That is so exciting I still can't believe it

Amber said...

Congratulations!! That is really exciting (and a little bit scary)! I think although hard, having twins would also be so much fun.

Kendria said...

Oh my goodness... That is crazy! Good luck- they will be a fun addition! I am a little nervous for you also, but that is great!

A Roper said...

OH MY WORD!!! I am so excited and nervous for you! :) Congratulations!!! :) Yeah!!! I am in shock!!!!

Gaby O said...

Justin and Marin! I'm so happy and scared and nervous like you! Something crazy happened to me last night!: I dreamt of you Justin, and there was Marin, exactly as I saw her in a pic and your baby. The thing was that me and my girls and husband spent a day with you and your family!

So today, little confused abaut my dream, I got into your blog and now I know you are expecting TWINS!!! So cool, and crazy ha! You won now, you will be FIVE soon!
I couldn't stop reading Marin's experiences and She's amazing! We would be very good friends! I felt so happy and moved with the things she writes.

Well, family! love you some much, and now I know thai If I dream with you guys, something cool will be coming!

Love all of you!

Gabriela Orleanski