Wednesday, July 15, 2009

No hate

I really haven't been hating my summer in AZ. We have had a LOT of fun being around so much family and swimming. Carden is getting to be such a good swimmer. He loves to jump off the step and swim to you. He has been kicking his legs and going all the way under without any fear. It is so much fun to see him swim! He's been making baskets in the pool and loves it when his Daddy swims with him! He loves playing with all the cousins. Jaren and Michelle are his favorite, but he sure does like playing with Claire who is only four months older than him. He also had a lot of fun with Hilary and Katie. They gave him airplane rides, piggy-back rides, threw him around, and gave him yummy snacks! He just loved it!

We also have been eating really good food. Jill is an amazing chef. We have also had some great Mexican food as well as some interesting Indian food. We were so lucky to have been able to go with all the family to WICKED! It was a great evening. Amy watched Carden and we were so excited to hear that he was a good boy. We have plenty of pictures to post when we get home. Carden just loves everyone. He has had so much fun. Last night I beat Justin in GREED and it was awesome! I don't think I have ever won that game. Justin is working hard and is learning a LOT. We are so thankful for this great opportunity! Hopefully I can get some pictures uploaded.

1 comment:

hayley said...

I am so happy you are having fun! Live it up:) Take advantage of having only one as long as you can. love you