Monday, July 13, 2009
How things are going...
Well, I am feeling huge! I can't fit into my BIGGER clothes and I don't have any maternity clothes for summer since I was mostly pregnant in winter with Carden. We have been in AZ for almost two weeks now and let me tell you, AZ is NOT for me, especially being pregnant! I took Carden to walmart and I thought I was going to pass out b/c it was SO HOT! Carden was crying like crazy as I tried to put him into the 120 degree car. I felt so bad for him. He fell asleep as soon as the air got to him and his little cheeks were so RED. I don't know how ANYONE can survive in AZ especially with KIDS! I don't mind the heat during the day, but when it is night time I expect the temperature to drop, which doesn't happen here in AZ. Sacramento on the other hand does and it is so wonderful. Only one more month to go before we get to return home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I hope you're enjoying Arizona..besides the heat of course! I can't wait to help out with all of the new babies in the ward this fall!
Ya, I don't get how people can stand the heat either! I just don't function well if I'm too hot. I hope you survive the last month! Good luck!
That would be tricky getting into a REALLY hot car with kids. I struggle after church because the car has been roasting for three good hours-which is why we lug the infant carrier into church even though she doesn't sleep in it! It's so nice having a garage because the car isn't hot most of the time. Love you, hope you find some maternity shorts!
Don't be an AZ hater!:) It's only unbearably hot for a few months out of the year, and it's absolutely beautiful for 9 months out of the year! We survive in AZ by staying inside from about 10am till 8pm and we spend lots of time at the pool! If you can't park your car in the garage, just take Carden's car seat inside-that's what we did with Ethan's last summer. Try to enjoy AZ while you are here and good luck with the rest of your pregnancy! Twins! How exciting!
Now, now... it is hot for sure ~ for a few months. But, remember AZ is beautiful for 9 months of the year. That's why it is one of the fastest growing places. Especially growing with people from California! : ) But I am so glad you guys can come up and swim lots. Thank goodness for swimming pools in AZ. And lots of AC!!
Post a Comment