Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Missing my...

Jazzercise Pregnancy Workout!

I checked this out from our public library in Sacramento and I REALLY like it! I wanted to buy it but thought I shouldn't spend the money (it really is that FUN of a workout!). I am sad that they don't have it here in AZ at their library. If anyone is pregnant and looking for a fun way to workout you should check this out at your public library! It is kind of cheesy but I really like how it works your WHOLE body. It also gets your heart rate up and there is also a toning section which I really like.

P.S. Kierstin I hope you finally got this DVD from the library. Let me know how it goes!!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I used to do Jazzercise with my mom, sisters and some friends. It was taught by our high school dance instructor and was SUCH a blast!!

hayley said...

You should be on the cover:)