Friday, June 26, 2009

Livingston Reunion



Here is everyone gathered for the FAMILY FUN activity! We had a great talent show! Makenna and Hillary blew EVERYONE away with singing WICKED. Wow! I wish my voice was like theirs. Then Carter sang us some mellow tunes on his guitar. It was just a really fun evening.



Carden and I decided to drive up for two days to see all the cousins at Lake Tulloch. It was so much fun and I wish I could have stayed longer but I had to get back to teach dance. It was great seeing everyone, going out on the lake, and playing with all the cousins. We ate such GOOD food! It was so nice having a break from cooking and cleaning and being in an apartment. Oh how I am so sick of being in an apartment and we still have TWO years left of school. But anyways, we had a great time. I'm sad I didn't take more pictures and especially get a cousin picture, but oh well.

1 comment:

A Roper said...

It looks like your family has so much fun together!

When you start to get sad about having 2 years left, just think of me--7 years down and 3-4 years to go. *sigh* hehe!