Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sunday Evening @ Lake Combie


Sunday Carden and I went with the Glenns to visit our cousins at their new home at Lake Combie! It was so much fun! Carden loved playing with Laker, Chase, and the rest of the cousins. We went down to the lake and put our feet in and Carden loved it. He was kind of scared when the water got all choppy from boats going by. Grandpa brought up a little paddle boat that looked so fun! Next time I want to paddle around the whole lake! It was really pretty up there. I wish I took pictures of the Lake. Next time. Well, here is a picture of everyone that was there. We ate some yummy taco soup and played all evening long. I'm so glad that more cousins are going to be close to us!

1 comment:

hayley said...

How fun! Jayne looks so grown up. Crazy