Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Carden the Toddler



Carden is all about doing things himself. The other day he ate his whole bowl of cheerios with a SPOON! Today we went to "reading time" at the library and Carden was all over the place. He mainly was running for the door so we went to the park which is right next to the library. He went down this cool slide that has spinny things all by himself!! He didn't get the concept of using the stairs to get to the slide. He kept wanting to go up it the same way he came down. I let a few kids run into him so he would try to get the picture, but instead he just cried. So we went home and as soon as I put him in his car seat he fell asleep. We had a late night last night at the Glenns.

Yesterday was a great day at dance. My girls both older and younger finished their dances. So now we just clean clean clean! I'm really excited. They are going to look so beautiful on stage! It has been a lot of work teaching dance, but I really do love it. I really hope that I will get to teach tap, ballet, and jazz to my two neices in the fall! Irish has been really fun, but such a challenge since I haven't taught it to younger girls. But all the dancers have made such great progress!


Here is a video of Carden finishing his breakfast. He loves to use napkins! (where do you think he gets that??!! hee hee)

5 comments:

justin said...

carden's so cute. i love and miss you both!

Will said...

I know EXACTLY where Carden gets the napkin bit, I want to know where Luke gets it from? And the hand washing, he's not my kid!

Kierstin said...

Love the napkin thing, and then he uses his hands to eat the cereal. Sounds like you guys are staying pretty busy. Glad to hear. We hope you get to teach lots of other classes in the fall.

Brynley said...

love the napkin!! It seems all the cousins love the napkin. I remember luke using a napkin and sam asks me for a napkin. Love you!

Kendria said...

Aren't toddlers great! Happy pregnancy! Do you know what you are having?