Well we had quite the day, Carden and I. This morning we went to my doctors appointment and Carden got to hear the baby's heartbeat! Everything sounds good. The even better news is that we get to find out if we are having a BOY or GIRL on July 2nd before we take off to AZ and Justin will also get to come! We are so excited!
We then went and ran a couple of errands and then went to the Glenn home for some play time. Carden and Lois ended up swimming all afternoon! Carden was quite the fish. I didn't have my swimsuit so he couldn't really go everywhere around the pool but he was trying! I guess we are ready for the HOT AZ summer!
I also gave Carden his 2nd hair cut!!! He looks so cute. I tried to get a picture so hopefully you can tell! We also ate some yummy stroganoff for dinner and fresh garden green beans. Thanks Glenns for sharing!
1 comment:
cute hair! We finally wore shorts yesterday!! I'm so white! can't wait to see what you are having ...I'm guessing BOY.
Post a Comment