I just couldn't sleep last night. I just miss my husband TOO much. Justin is in AZ working for a law firm down there while I am here in CA trying to finish up my choreography and get my girls ready for their dance performance. My heart goes out to all those wives that have their husbands leave for a year or longer. I don't see how anyone survives that (Makenna, Laura you guys are amazing!).
Carden is starting to talk so much. I LOVE it! He is using his tongue and whole mouth when he speaks and it is just so fun. He talks all morning long pointing his finger at everything and trying to say things. He is trying to say "amen" at the end of our prayers and I love that he is trying to fold his arms. Carden also loves to give kisses. As you can see Carden loves giving kisses goodbye.
1 comment:
wish you could come home in his absence but you are both engaged in noble work. stay the course, even through sacrifice!
Post a Comment