Carden has been going to bed at 8 or even later since Daddy's been gone, which is late compared to his 6:30pm that he used to be doing. He usually wakes up at 7 or 7:30am but lately he's been waking up at 6am or even 5:30 like this morning. He is up and ready for breakfast. Carden is getting pretty good at using a spoon as well as drinking from a cup. The only problem is that he likes to take the cup and dump it out after having a drink because he like to play with the liquid!
Carden's new thing is CLIMBING! He can climb up on the couch, the chair, and even manages to make it up the ladder to the trampoline at the Glenn home! He's been trying to climb up onto his BIG bed but hasn't accomplished that one!
After we ate breakfast we got ready for the day. I then made banana bread, which FINALLY turned out PERFECT!!! Somehow that last loaf was HORRIBLE. This one was perfect. So fluffy, not overcooked, not dry, not wet, but just SOO YUMMY! I was just sad that I had no one else to share it with besides Carden. Banana bread is only good right out of the oven! Guess I will have to eat the whole thing with Carden! (then do some JAZZERCISE, hee hee!) Carden inhaled his piece.
Then it was around 10am and I was debating whether to go to the library for reading time. I knew Carden was going to fall asleep but I decided to go and try to see if he would make it. And of course right when I get on the freeway Carden was out. He's been so off on his naps. He now is back to two naps (well actually he never really took two, so i guess he is just making up for it now)!
6 comments:
Hey Marin! How are you doing all by your lonesome? You guys should come over and play! Rose is doing the same thing that Carden is---her naps are all screwed up and she's trying to go to bed later. Luckily, she's still sleeping until 7:30 or so. Next time you make banana bread, I'd be happy to take some off your hands! :)
What recipe did you use? Will always complains how mine is too dry, but I think I like it like that! Carden is doing really well with that spoon, it's a great thing to have mastered:)
i cant believe he is so coordinated!! i love the little face he make when you zoom up, where he looks to the corner of his eyes... he's so cute and getting so big!! I think he looks just like Justin in that picture of him sleeping
love the bread. I like to add sour cream for moisture. SAM still has to be hand fed...she doesn't get the silverware thing. Miss you guys.
man i can't believe how much bigger he looks! can't wait to see you guys in 8 days!
cutest eyes around! he is good at chasing that bowl. stick him outside...save the carpet!
Post a Comment