Monday, September 14, 2009

The Update

It has been a crazy morning with doctor's apt. and ultrasounds! It stinks that I have to drive to TWO different locations for them, which are in complete opposite directions. So this morning I first went to my doctor's apt. I am 28 weeks and 4 days pregnant. My due date now is December 3rd not the 5th. I am now weighing 158 (so I gained only 6 pounds this month compared to last months 15 pounds!). Things are slowing down well at least I hope! My blood pressure was normal and has been, which is also a good sign. I am now measuring at 36 WEEKS!!!! Crazy! So I am now 8 weeks ahead of schedule. So in ONE month I went from measuring at 32 Weeks to 36 weeks, so therefore next month I probably will be at 40 weeks!! (HOLD ON!!) I have to go through ALL of OCTOBER at measuring FULL TERM!! (okay so that will be the worst month).

Already these babies are swimming LAPS in me! They were doing FLIP TURNS and KICKING like crazy last night. I could grab each of their backs at the same time! It was the weirdest thing. The ultrasound went well. I had to move to my side real fast. I felt like I was going to pass out just lying there for 2 seconds on the table. Luckily I didn't. The lower left baby, which is the girl is still weighing smaller than the boy. She is 2.13lbs. and the upper right baby, which is the boy is weighing 2.15lbs. Good to know that the boy is still bigger! The girl is closest to the cervix. And they were BOTH HEAD DOWN, but who knows what will happen when I go into labor. Hopefully they will be both head down and stay that way! The ultrasound lady said they are measuring as they should but she said their HEADS are BIG! Carden had a big head and he came out easily so hopefully that won't slow things down!

So that's the update! I really can't believe how BIG I am. I have been feeling pretty good though. The only thing that is getting really hard now is sleeping at night. I seriously can't get to sleep until about 1am after eating a few bowls of cereal! My legs are ugly but at least the throbbing hasn't been bad now that I wear my OLD LADY STOCKINGS!!! I'm still rollerblading to the park with Carden and able to exercise, which is nice. Also the lady said my cervix is nice and thick so hopefully these babies will stay in until November! Guess we will see!

7 comments:

jenny said...

wow, in the words of "meet the parents" , "so much information..."! hang in there marin, you can do it!

justin said...

she's the most beautiful girl in tedhose i've ever seen! :)

Margaret said...

You can barrow that pumpkin halloween costume for your big month in Oct. Im so excited to see what these sweeney babies are going to look like!

Brynley said...

I was a pumpkin for halloween with the twins last year =). Nights are the worse. I would go to bed at 9pm because I was so tired then wake up at 4am for about 2 hours and go back to bed at 6am. then wake up with sam at 7:30ish.

hayley said...

oh boy!! I am so glad your legs feel better with your stockings and that things are going well:) I am so excited for the next three cousins I can hardly stand it! I rollerbladed Jade and Cohen to get Luke yesterday from school, it was quite the workout. Keep up the good work!

Ashley Clark said...

Marin, I am so excited for you!

CHELZERS said...

I love that you're still active, but Marin! No rollerblading!! holy moly! What has your doc said about that? you're crazy! take it easy, momma! :)