Saturday, September 5, 2009
Dreadful Maternity clothes
Wow, I am really sick of wearing maternity clothes. I just hate getting dressed in the morning. I feel like all I do is keep putting on layer after layer. Every shirt I put on feels like a huge BAGGY over my underclothes. I just can't wait to wear normal clothes again! The only sad part is that I will have to wear winter clothes after this pregnancy rather than summer clothes that I got to put on after Carden was born. I much rather wear shorts than pants. And I still have two more months of wearing MATERNITY CLOTHES!!!! ahhhhhhh!!!! Thank goodness I am going over to the Glenns to watch the BYU football game. I will just have to jump in the pool and wear my swimsuit the rest of the day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I feel the same way! I feel like I am wearing the same clothes over and over because I only have so many maternity things. Normal clothes again...someday...
I am with you on this. I also hate getting dressed in the morning. If you want to try new maternity clothes (not that they're any better) you can have mine when I'm done.
Post a Comment