The last few days have been extremely hard. My body is already at FULL term and it has been making it so hard. Every morning I wake up with shin splints it seems and my arches in my feet ache. I also have been feeling pain in my hands almost like I have arthritis. I really don't see how I am going to make it another TWO months! I'm almost at 30 weeks this Saturday and hopefully I will make it to 35 or 36 weeks. It is JUST SOOOO HOT here. I can't believe how uncomfortable it is. We have had almost a WEEK of 100 degrees and it is KILLING ME. Try wearing medical compression stockings, garments, two shirts, and shorts, along with carrying twins that measure FULL term, plus another 27 pounds with Carden in 100 degree weather! Last night I felt sick to my stomach and thought I was going to throw up. I just felt so exhausted. I couldn't even believe that I made it grocery shopping at WINCO with Carden and a FULL cart of groceries in 100 degree weather!
I can't even sleep at night and we struggle with a QUEEN bed. I pretty much wake up every 3 hours to move myself to the other side since there is no ROOM to really ROLL! I really wish we bought a KING. There are FOUR of us in a queen right now and let me tell you it does not work. Justin has been sooo good at staying right on that edge on his side. I feel so bad for him. He luckily doesn't move too much at night so I pretty much get all the room, but I know that can't be comfortable for him sleeping right on the edge. Already I feel like Justin and I are so sleep deprived and the twins aren't even here yet!!!
I feel like such a horrible mom. I feel bad because Carden still likes being held and I feel like I just can't do that anymore. Today just putting him into his car seat was hard enough having to bend over and pick up 27 pounds. I nearly had to throw him in his car seat this morning and I think it really scared him because he started to cry. It made me soooooo sad. It is just getting so hard and the heat doesn't help, along with the small bed, no backyard, and a toddler who just wants to play play play!!
I really don't mean to complain. I am thankful for everything we do have. I know it will get better and I know my hormones are just going crazy right now!
8 comments:
You have every right to complain! But it's all for a good cause, right? I know it's hard with a toddler, but you should start taking it easy. I would be happy to start a grocery run and babysitting group for you if you'd like? I know it sounds dumb and selfish, but truly it is what your babies need. AND YOU! let me know if you need anything!
chels
My blog is supposed to show when each person has updated last and it never works for you guys... so i get on your blog and there's always like 5 posts i've missed... anyway, I am so sorry you are so miserable! I wish i could be there to help you! Also, i am sorry you dont have a King size bed! I agree that you should take it easy, which i know is so hard for you since you're such am awesome active mama! :) love you!!
OHHHH Marin!!!! I'll come play with carden while you carry twins! I feel so sad that I'm not close to help! You poor lady, I cant imagine how hard it must be! I would seriously call the YW leaders and tell them to have some YW come and take Carden for a while while you catch up on some ZZZzzzs.
I feel ya on the compression stockings, and layers and layers in the heat! I'm in the same boat!
I pushed the bed into the corner. It makes it feel like I have a foot more space, because my pillow fort can lean up aganist the wall and I don't have to worry about them falling over the edge. I LOVE IT! Give it a try!
Marin I want to help you!! Just come to my house and take a nap and we'll watch Carden. You definitely need your sleep. Always go to Winco in the morning without the heat and crowds. We can even plan to go together. I went this morning. I am there for you. Come swim and sit in the pool.
Oh Marin! I cannot even imagine! I wish I could do more to help. Hang in there!!!
I did that to sam also. I threw him in his car seat. I had those same feelings. Use mom and Kp and ward members. I wish I would have used them more. YOu are going to make it!!! I just cry thinking you are going through the same feelings of been a mom and pregnant. GO ON bedrest in october!!! I know that is uncomfortable and hard also. I wish I could write something to take away all the pain. Just know I love you and think of you nightly and wish I could help. i love you!!
Hang in there:) You are in our prayers! Love you tons
Post a Comment