Saturday, September 26, 2009

30 Week Update

My doctor apt actually went fairly well yesterday. I met with a different doctor (same group though) and she was much more informative. She actually had twins and delivered vaginally which made me feel good. The only thing that makes me nervous is that this group of women don't consider twins "high risk" which could be good and bad. Good in that they feel confident that everything will go well and that I don't have to worry, but then bad in that things can go wrong and are more likely to go wrong since there are two babies that need to be born. But for the most part I feel good and have faith that everything will go smoothly and that I just have to trust these doctors that they will do what is best for the babies.

Well I am at 30 weeks pregnant and measuring at 39WEEKS!!! ah! I am already where I was when Carden was born and still need to hang in there for another MONTH at least! So the last apt I was measuring at 36 weeks pregnant which means that in two weeks I went from 36 to 39 weeks pregnant! I nearly doubled! Which I guess is good seeing there are two. My glucose level was normal. My blood pressure was 108/72 which hasn't gone up, another good sign! My weight went up 2 lbs in two weeks which I guess is good also seeing I should gain a pound a week. Hopefully the weight will start leveling off like it did with Carden.

I have felt so much better the last few days which has been nice. I just can't do anymore grocery shopping! I really can't believe how LARGE my stomach is. It just goes straight out and nothing fits. I am going to LOVE CHRISTMAS this year! I will want to actually BUY clothes!! It will be so nice to be back to my size again and be able to bend down, lay on my stomach, and be movable!!

1 comment:

Ashley Clark said...

Marin, I don't know how you do it! You are amazing. I am hating the nausea that the first trimester brings, and I'm not even showing yet. Have you been taking naps? I've been doing that more. Hang in there. I love your guts.