Thursday, September 10, 2009

28 Weeks- 3rd and Last Trimester


Carden loves to put my shoes on. He is actually really good at getting them on the right feet and walks around better than me in them!

Chase and Carden in their homemade speedos. Aren't they STUDLY!

Carden is such a great napper now. He usually takes a nap around noon till 2 or 3pm.
It is wonderful!

Daddy's NEW bike. He rides 18 miles a day now! His gluteus maximus is going to look GREAT!

Here is Carden finishing off his WHOLE bowl of RED beef stroganoff and broccoli!

Well, here we GO into the third and final trimester! I hope I can make it all the way! I am probably measuring at FULL term though, which makes me nervous and hopefully my body won't go into labor too soon. I have a doctors apt on Monday so I will be reporting at where exactly I am measuring. I also have another ultra sound and I am hoping the babies will be head down!

This pregnancy is flying by. But then at the same time I feel like I have been FULL term for MONTHS! I have to go the bathroom about 50 times before I finally fall asleep! And then whenever I do get up from bed I feel like I weigh over 300 pounds!! I just can't believe how heavy I feel.

Carden is sad because he can't eat the toothpaste. This boy is obsessed with toothbrushes and TOOTHPASTE (we are hoping that he wants to be a DENTIST when he grows up, since we still don't have a dentist in the family!!!) Carden is climbing up everything. He is not afraid of anything! At the park he is able to climb up any ladder and go down any slide. It makes it really nice for me. He also is OBSESSED with BIKES and SCOOTERS! He is actually able to pedal Chase's bike which he loves to do. The other day at the park Carden was able to ride this scooter that had two back wheels so it was more sturdy. But I was amazed that he actually was pushing with ONE FOOT! He is quite coordinated for a 17 month boy!

Carden just LOVES his Daddy. The other day he wouldn't stop crying when his Daddy left for school on his NEW BIKE!! It was so sad. Carden also knows when Daddy comes out of his room with BOOKS that it is BYE BYE to Daddy. He runs after Justin and cries for him to hold him knowing that he has to leave soon:( Carden knows what key opens the car and insists on doing all by himself.

Carden still loves to swim, jump on the trampoline, EAT, and suck his binkie. Carden won't let me take away his plate or bowl until it is all the way gone. He is such a good eater and I am amazed at what this boy can EAT! He is already wearing 2T and 3T things! I think he has the whole MARIN/JUSTIN body with the EXTRA LONG torso and SHORT legs!!!

8 comments:

jenny said...

hang in there marin, you are doing a great work and making a huge sacrifice!

jenny said...

"A familiar example of losing ourselves in the service of others—this one not unique to Latter-day Saints—is the sacrifice parents make for their children. Mothers suffer pain and loss of personal priorities and comforts to bear and rear each child." (Elder Oaks, GC 4/2009)

Kierstin said...

You can make. Maybe we'll go at the same time!! I am totally feeling it today. This baby seems to want out and it is painful. I only have one!!

Love the picture of the Speedo boys!!

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

Im so glad that you are almost there! You will do awesome! Update us when you get your ultrasound. I hope at least the lowest one is head first! There are 2 women in our ward that have had twins (they are sisters actually)and they said that the lowest one is the only one that needs to be head first... if the second one is feet first, the doctor can just yank it out! Ouch! But both of them survived and had vaginal deliveries!

Erin and James Sweeney said...

Carden is a good little eater! James always said that's why Jaren is so much bigger, 'cause he was given more food to eat. Carden could be taller than them all!

Lo said...

We have the same problem with our girls and toothpaste. We bought Tom's toothpaste. It's all natural so it's ok if they swallow it.

Judd Sarah and Jackson said...

Hey Marin! It is fun to catch up on your pregnancy I can't wait to hear what your DR said today! I am so proud of you for lasting this long! AND it's fun to read about Carden. Jackson and him would be BEST friends. He LOVES bikes and trampolines too, he love the park and just everything you said about Carden is e.x.a.c.t.l.y. the same about Jackson, except that jackson can't peddal a bike bc he is a runt, haha, he's way short! But boys are SO funny.

Brynley said...

love the speedos!!!!! Justin, good luck on the bike!!! Hope you are not as sore!