I got Carden out of his crib the other morning and then went right to my bed thinking he would follow. A few minutes later I wondered where Carden was. The house was so quiet. I finally got myself up out of bed to find Carden in his high chair just sitting there patiently for me to bring him some breakfast. It was so cute. I felt so bad that he had been waiting there for me and I was just lying in bed. He is such a good little boy.
Another story, he was in his crib and just started to call out "Mama". I really love it when he calls out Mama. I feel so needed.
Then tonight while putting on his PJ's I was trying to remember all the words to his favorite book Quick as a Cricket and told him that I would read it to him after we put on his pjs. So then I go to hang up his bath towel and I come back into the living room to find him in the rocking chair with that book open on his lap! I was so impressed. Carden is getting so smart. I love being a Mommy!
Carden also loves to help me clean. He helps me upload the dishes. He is so cute when I ask him to wipe his hands with a napkin. He also wipes his mouth as well.
Well I had a few more moments I wanted to write down but I can't remember them all and need to go to sleep.
2 comments:
those are so cute!!!! Carden can start to help you pick up things when you can't bend over.=)
PURE SWEET moments!
Post a Comment