Thursday, September 3, 2009

So different

I still can't believe I am carrying twins. It is the weirdest feeling. They move so much and it is crazy how I can see my stomach move when they kick or punch. This pregnancy is going way too fast actually. I just am so nervous to already be responsible for THREE babies! I don't feel ready at ALL. It is still so overwhelming...

Carden is getting to be such a big boy. He completely understands me when I ask him to do things and it makes it so nice. Like tonight he went and showed me where his toothbrush was and waited for me to put toothpaste on it. He actually loves putting the toothpaste on himself but I was relieved that he let me do it. He also went and brought his sandals to me when I said to go get them. I love it when he tries to talk. Sometimes I wish he would talk more, but it is coming.

We went and swam at the Glenns and it was so much fun! It is so nice having them so close. Carden loves to be a copy cat. He completely copied Lois today jumping off the ladder in the pool but instead of using the top step he used the plastic things on the side of the ladder and then did a complete belly flop. He loved it! I will have to remember my camera next time.

2 comments:

jenny said...

i am glad you girls have each other, especially as you both prepare to deliver these babies. nice to go through challenging times with a friend!

hayley said...

Maybe KP can go early so someone gets the 9-9-9 date:) Keep cookin'!!