Sunday, September 6, 2009

BYU 14 - OU 13

WHAT A GAME!!! I knew our O would struggle against a tough OU D, what I can't believe is how well our Defense played! They were flying around all game and held a team that just last year was the most prolific offense IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL HISTORY to 13 points and half their normal yardage. Yes they were without Bradford in the second half, but OU only managed 10 points in the first half, their only TD coming after McKay muffed the punt and gave them great field position.

Two things I will always remember from that game (plays that will be come BYU legends)...the "double" goal line stand...and the 9 minute drive where Max led them down to score the go-ahead TD.

Rise and SHOUT the Cougars are out...here's to 11 more games like that!

Video Courtesy of KSL.com

No comments: