Thursday, October 21, 2010

These shoes make me happy!






I know they are just shoes. But they make me happy! They are REAL shoes and now my little babies feel more and more like little toddlers! My Aunt gave them to Brooke and Rhead when they were born and I am so excited that I finally get to put them on them. They love wearing their shoes! Rhead loves to walk around in them. He will go find them in his bedroom in the morning and hand them to me. I think he likes to hear them on the hard wood floor! Soon to come is a movie of Rhead walking...!!!! It is so cute! Brooke is taking steps but Rhead is full on walking (almost running!) and he just turned 11 months yesterday!

4 comments:

Karen said...

They should, because they're adorable! I often find great happiness in the cute little clothes my children wear. We have to find the joy in all things, right?!

Tiffany Kadani said...

So cute! They are so big now- even though I see them every week. So incredibly cute.

Brynley said...

cute shoes and cute outfits!!!!!

jenny said...

love it, love it, love it! CLASSIC :-)