Monday, October 25, 2010

Carden training Rhead to walk



we've been wanting to post this for a while but kept waiting to edit this video so it was more "professional." finally we just decided to play the "bicycle" song twice and not cut anything out, so it's kind of long...but at least you get to listen to Queen!

enjoy...

7 comments:

Nana13 said...

Oh my goodness that is TOO cute! :) It made me laugh and laugh. No wonder Rhead is walking. Carden has a bright future as a TUFF coach someday. I love it. What fun. What great brothers.

jenny said...

hilarious! that rhead is a tough kid!

AggieMay said...

Ian was inspired. "Mom - I need one uh doze bikes." I think he likes the idea of "playing" with his brother/teasing him. Cute family Marin :)

hayley said...

That kid doesn't give up! Nice lady bug shoes, Rhead:)

Heather Dayton said...

That is awesome. And I agree - Rhead is super tough! What a fun brother moment to catch on film. Is this your backyard? I am jealous - it looks like a fun little area for them to play in. :)

Margaret said...

i love it when he takes a breather on the blanket, so funny!! what a stud!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious!