I decided since I don't have matching cribs or bumpers or anything matching that I would instead do a BOY side and a GIRL side. I found Brooke's fabric on her bumper at the goodwill. I absolutely love it! I wish I could paint the walls but we are renting. The purple walls will just have to do!
I really don't know anything about design, but lately I have been so entertained by design blogs. Since I am not teaching dance or choreographing maybe this is my way of getting my creativity out- designing my house! I really am ready to get back to dancing. Dancing is FREE and I don't have to keep LOOKING for things to make my SPACE the way I want it!! I miss dancing, oh I really miss it!
2 comments:
I LOVE their room! You have great ideas. I love the board book. What a great idea for a mobile.
Post a Comment