Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Carden, Brooke, and Rhead



Brooke and Rhead love to play on the couch. Rhead has no fear and will climb on top of the couch and then throw himself back down (almost like he is trying to fly!).

Rhead is still walking like a champ. He is so fast and loves to follow me around the house.
Brooke likes to grab and take things from Rhead. Actually I should say that that is what Rhead TRIES to do to Brooke but she is so quick at taking it back and holding on that Rhead usually tries to tackle her to get it back! She is going to be one tough girl!

Carden likes THOMAS! He is obsessed. I don't know how it happened. But he loves to go over to his cousin's house and play trains with him. It is so cute because every Saturday I can hear Carden saying, "Daddy! Daddy, I need to go to Chase's house!" He will keep saying it until Justin replies.

Carden loves to ride his Bike. Hopefully SANTA will bring him a bigger bike! He can ride so far now and it really quite fast. He loves to smash bugs and "shew" flies with a "KIX" box of cereal! haaa haa! One morning I was trying to get this fly out of our house and so I just grabbed the cereal box to get him to fly. So now when Carden sees a fly he will go grab a cereal box and say "Shew fly"!!! It is really funny!

He loves playing with Brooke and Rhead. He is so gentle with Brooke and rough with Rhead. He loves swinging on the swings, going up and down the slides, and loves to play with cars and trains still.

1 comment:

hayley said...

That Rhead has always got a face! Such a character