Just finished the third book last night! Wow, I LOVED these books and I don't even like to read! I thought they were great! I read them so fast which is amazing because usually it takes me months to read a book!
I loved the Hunger Games! They were so addictive, I started, and I didn't really do anything until I finished the whole series. I loved the storyline, but I also really loved the political aspect of the books.
Sorry - I didn't know if I should post this on my blog or yours...but yeah - we have been at BYU the whole time. We were living in South Jordan the last 2 years though and just moved back to Provo for the last year. :)
5 comments:
I loved the Hunger Games! They were so addictive, I started, and I didn't really do anything until I finished the whole series. I loved the storyline, but I also really loved the political aspect of the books.
Funny - These are the only books that I have somehow made time to read lately. I loved them too. :)
i'm just glad to have my wife back! :)
jk
marin enjoyed them so much it looks like i'll have to read them after the Bar.
They were some of my favorite books too. I read the second one twice.
Sorry - I didn't know if I should post this on my blog or yours...but yeah - we have been at BYU the whole time. We were living in South Jordan the last 2 years though and just moved back to Provo for the last year. :)
Post a Comment