WHAT TO DO WITH ALL THOSE TEE SHIRTS you don't want?
tee shirt headbands- just use all those ugly tee shirts in your closet! I just cut the size around the head then layered a bunch of random cut circles and started to stitch them on until I liked the way it looked!
See, you can do this and it turns out adorable because you can sew but I don't think I'd be able to pull this off. I really love the idea, though. I have a lot of t-shirts around.
We missed you guys today! I completely understand, though. I almost didn't make it myself. Hope to see you soon!
3 comments:
How cute! And I bet it doesn't leave the scrunchy mark around her head like lots of headbands do. I must try this. :)
I love the pictures of them on the couch - SO adorable. I also love your couch - super cute!
i love the headband!!!!!!
See, you can do this and it turns out adorable because you can sew but I don't think I'd be able to pull this off. I really love the idea, though. I have a lot of t-shirts around.
We missed you guys today! I completely understand, though. I almost didn't make it myself. Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment