So my mom showed me this website and that is where I got the meal from. It is called www.ourbestbites.com. Just see for yourself what other fun recipes you can do to make dinner more exciting! The recipe is so easy and Carden loved them!
As for the highlights of the week. Rhead and Brooke continue to roll from tummy to back. It is FUN to see their little eyes widen as they find themselves on their backs. So cute. And Rhead is full of LAUGHS! It is so sweet. Last night I was nursing him and he stopped to give me a smile and then just started laughing and I started to laugh and it just continued on. It is moments like this where I just say I HAVE to continue to nurse! I almost wanted to stop the other day from nursing but I guess I will keep going for Rhead. Brooke is still a great nurser.
Carden loves to play with Brooke and Rhead. It is tender when he wakes up and then says "Hi" to them and gives them hugs. The days are still so long since Justin is gone all day everyday! I ordered my stroller though (actually I made Justin do it). I am really excited though for this IN-STEP double jogger. It will for sure get PLENTY of use. I also want to start getting in shape and ready to teach DANCE in FALL!!!! Who wants to JOIN?? Actually my sister and I want to start a performing group with singing and dancing. I of course will do the dance/choreography and she will do all the music. We are going to start it up in FALL. Just lately I have been having so many ideas for choreography. Oh I miss dancing. Sometimes I wish I can just get up and go DANCE ALL day long. I love being a MOMMY but sometimes I just want to take care of myself!
4 comments:
cute moment. yeah for the stroller. No returns =). go justin for ordering it marin needs it. That will be fun for you and KP to start a mini PGY. I just paid all my nursing fees to keep my license $150. I don't know why I'm keeping it.
It is sometimes hard being a mommy when your husband is gone all day every day. (And I don't think anyone would fault you for day dreaming about leaving and dancing all day!) You'll have to post about how you like your new stroller...I'm trying to decide on a double stroller right now.
Will had to buy our stroller too, after looking at it for months:) You and Kierstin would be good at running a business. Cool.
Keep dancing. I remember those long days. I'm not a dancer like you... but I remember one day when Justin, James and Ashley were all tiny - just like your babies are now, and I was cleaning the house and I blasted the radio and I was quickly distracted! I was dancing all over with the kids and laughing. Then a lady from the RS presidency dropped by to see how I was doing with "all the little ones". I was out of breath when I answered the door. She smiled and said "You seem to be doing just fine." So, dancing helps make the day fun!
Post a Comment