So what do you do when you have no CAR and THREE kids and it is raining outside and you live in a small apartment and just got a FUN package in the mail...???
YOU HAVE a PHOTO SHOOT!!! Carden was asleep the whole time or else he would be dressed up and in these cute pictures.
4 comments:
I love those outfits! I see the Sweeney look in Brooke and I know that tight body is from her mommy:) That's so exciting about Rhead sleeping the whole night hopefully it will continue. Way to make the best of a rainy day. It's a bummer my neighbor just gave me a bunch of cute newborn size boy clothes. I know I will never have kids that fit in them!
I think that little Brooke is definitely looking like her mommy (excluding the chin!). Those are darling outfits. Today will be sunny... out on the town!!
SO cute! I saw that outfit Brooke has on at Gap thought it was SO cute! Brooke makes it even cuter :) And that seriously is amazing that Rhead slept 10 hours! They are adorable!
Holy cow -- they ARE getting bigger. They are so cute. We love seeing the pics.
Post a Comment