Saturday, February 20, 2010

What kind of DOUBLE stroller do you like?


Ahhh!! I NEED to get some kind of double stroller fast. I have been using the clip in stroller but MAN that thing is a beast to get around. I was going to buy the In-Step double jogging stroller but realized it doesnt have a break which i would want when rollerblading. Also when i go to the library or the park or the mall I was thinking it probably would be better to have something smaller that could be used for all of that other errand runs. I found this AMAZING double tandem stroller PLUS it has a third seat that is a SIT or stand!!!! It is 60 BUCKS and I cant even find it on ebay or amazon but it is all the way in ORANGEVALE!!! It might be worth the drive but then I don't know.

Ohhh what to do. I need a stroller though and I NEED it fast. Life would be a lot easier with a GREAT stroller that I can get around in. It is sooo hard being at home in the dungeon (our apartment). It is always so dark and sooo small I just can't wait to get OUT!!! I also can't wait to get our van. Packing THREE kids in the back seat of a tiny carolla is a workout in itself. I was about to start exercising the other day but was just too worn out. I thought with loading three kids into that car every day would just be good enough!

Time is already ticking and knowing me I just won't buy a thing and then it will be too late to even put that much money in for a stroller. Every day is just hard and I should just make it easier with purchasing a stroller and van ASAP to make every PENNY worth it.

8 comments:

CHELZERS said...

$60 is a steal! RUN and get it!!

Amber said...

$60 is a great deal. I have been looking online for double jogging strollers too, but they are just so expensive...do people really pay $600 for a stroller?

Brynley said...

i would offer $40 for that one. It looks old. I would have that one and go buy a double jogger. don't work out carrying for three is good enough. You are going to be a so twig in 6 months (if I lost a lot of weight then you definitely will) good luck. Just buy and live with it. nothing will be perfect but it will be better than nothing. Don't live with regrets just enjoy the present. make the purchase and NO RETURNS!

Karen said...

I agree...just get the stroller. 60 dollars is an incredible steal. Sure, it's used, but you will probably find that it fits your needs well enough.

CHELZERS said...

oh and I meant to add that if you are taking Carden with you and the twins, you are going to need that sit n' stand. That or a triple stroller (which I still recommend for you). If he's like my kids, he's unlikely to keep up with you. My kids just want to dilly dally. :) Then you'll have to carry him or just pack up and go home. Just my 2cents! (again. sorry.)

Margaret said...

hope you got it!

Nana13 said...

That looks like a great stroller. I don't know where Orangevale is but I'd go get it. You'll love having it. You just need some good weather so you can get out of the house. I wish you were in AZ it's been so beautiful here. But those days will come to Sacramento and then you can get out and walk, jog, go to the park, etc... Love you lots. Hang in there.

Anonymous said...

All I know is the mothers I see shopping that have the side-by-side twin strollers look like they're struggling with it -- it doesn't fit anywhere, so go for the back-to-back.