Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day




We LOVE you all...

10 comments:

Tiffany Kadani said...

So sweet! It was good to see you today- there was a beautiful glow about you.

Brynley said...

cute. love them matching!!!

jenny said...

Hey, did mom get to go to church??? Yeah. Those babies are changing too fast! So cute in their Vday clothes. Do I see Brooke getting a dimple like her dad?
Little Rhead, where did he come from? I'm missin' holdin' em... :-(

Erin and James Sweeney said...

Oh my gosh, I love Rhead's face in the second one! He looks happy! They are growing so fast!

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

I can't believe how big your babies are already! Love the smiles!

Nana13 said...

What cute Valentines! :) And they really are getting chunky. I love it. Are you sure Brooke isn't bigger than Rhead? I need to squeeze those cheeks!!

Ashley Smith said...

oh my gosh- SOOOOOO cute!!! They are just the cutest little twins ever! they look so different! serisouly Brooke looks so chunky! :) you guys are just such an amazing family! we LOVE you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heather Dayton said...

Okay, those matching outfits are so sweet on them. How cute. You look amazing!

Judd Sarah and Jackson said...

Wow Marin! Those babies are getting BIG! Good job!

Ashley A. said...

I love these pictures. It was so good to see you today! Give me a call and bring Carden over whenever. Hopefully he won't mind as long as Nate isn't crying this time! :)