Saturday, February 20, 2010

Rhead Livingston

Rhead on the other hand is so different from Brooke. He doesn't like taking naps unless nursed completely to sleep and placed on his belly.
Or he likes to fall asleep like this. He hates being held in cradle hold unless he is eating but the alternative is a rested chin on the shoulder. It is so cute! He loves it because he can see everything. He is just so animated it kills me. He has so many different faces.
He LOVES to nurse. He would seriously eat ALL day and practically does! I was only giving him an extra 4 oz of formula before he went to bed, but it really didn't even make a difference b/c he would still wake up 2 hours later to nurse. I finally added in another bottle at lunch and that just made all the difference. Now he is sleeping 6-7 hours at night. I still have to nurse him almost every 2-3 hours but those little breaks at lunch and dinner have made life sooo much more enjoyable. He never spits it up so I guess I will continue with the two bottles and nursing. Brooke on the other hand just nurses. We gave her a bottle a few months ago and pretty much barfed the whole thing up. She is just nursing now.
Rhead hates to SIT!! He refuses to sit in a lap or bouncy seat or swing. He always wants to be kicking his legs or standing!! I think he picked up some IRISH DANCE moves while in the womb!! He is so funny to watch. He will just kick and kick and kick. He loves to feel his legs kick against anything. He also gets his arms going and he might just be the next Fred Astaire!!! (better not tell Justin)
He loves to talk to you too. He always has so much to say. And when he cries it is just the saddest cry ever. He looks nothing like Carden or Brooke. His look is all his own. I bet later people will assume Carden and Brooke are twins b/c they look so much alike. People might even assume that they are "Identical"!!!! haa haaa!!!!

6 comments:

Amber said...

I am so impressed that you are able to nurse 2 babies...nice work! Your twins are adorable!

hayley said...

Marin you are so STRONG!! You are doing it:) Keep up the good work. I love those animal pajamas, soooo cute. As for the stroller, GET THE JOGGER!!! I bet almost 75% of the time you will be leaving from your home so you don't need something portable. You need something easy to push with three kids in it!!! Or just let Justin make the decision:)

jenny said...

all these cute pictures are making me miss them too much. i might just have to jump in the car and drive up!!! crazy cute :-)

Bethany said...

I love your babies. And the cute little details about them! Brinley always wanted to be on her feet or up over my shoulder too... so cute. I love that fall picture of your whole family too!

Ashley Smith said...

I love the close up in the blue outfit! He is SO cute! Keep sleeping Rhead!! Also, i love the post right under this one- they are such cute kids! And tell Carden to stop growing up!!!!!!

Nana13 said...

I love the middle picture of him in the blue. He looks so sweet. Everyone looks so great. As crazy as it is - you are so blessed with those sweet babies.